Monday, July 23, 2012

Internship

My First Week in On-the-Job Training :'>

(July 16-20, 2012)



On the first day of our duty in E-Soluzione, at Citystate Centre, Shaw Boulevard, Pasig City. I'm with my co-classmate Chester Marie Sia and Chrzel Jaimee Patulot. Being with co-classmates or friends. It's a big advantage to me because I can work well and not being alone in the office and you have to talk with. In E-Soluzione all the workers are friendly, they always ask if we have a problem so that they can help you in just a blink. They're happy to be with and not hard to adjust with their personality. In my first assignment in this company, our "BOSS" Ma'am Imee Utanes, deal with us about doing a website like www.sulit.com.ph or ayos.com.ph called MyPromo.com.ph . And we need to finish and ready to  launch this website on the month of September. Going back to my assignment Ma'am Imee assigned me in doing the Seller page, so far it's well done. Our other "BOSS" is Sir Aldrin, he is one of the programmer here in this company, he also tries to help us on our doings. Ma'am Imee always checks our work if we are working good with our assignment. Here's some pictures to show you what I'm doing inside the office with my co-workers.

Guess what I'm doin' :"> Using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5

Again and again and again ...


Program , Page and the codes :'>


The Page and Codes 


PAGE


Meet the amazing workers :)

with Chester Marie Sia

Again with Chester Marie Sia

Triplets: Chrzel Jaimee Patulot, Gladys Mae Raquel and Chester Marie Sia



No comments:

Post a Comment