Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why it’s more fun in Centro Escolar University?

When I graduated from high school, College life is what I’ve always thinking about. My parents are telling me how important it is to study and stay focused, but what I are really looking forward to, having a good time and find new true friends to be with! Selecting a better school for college for me is hard because college is definitely something you have to take serious, after all, your future depends on it, but you also need to have a good time and learn how to live life a little bit. But in a way I still chose Centro Escolar University to become my school for college.



At first, I was not really sure if I’d truly enjoy my stay in Centro Escolar University until I realized why God put me in here. In this prestigious school I learned a lot, learned what reality is. I met true people. My currently friends, my block mates, wonderful professors and all the students who always smiles you wherever you saw them in the campus.


In Centro Escolar University, the sosyal, the not-so sosyal, the conyos, the weirdos & the nerds, the foreigners, the manila peepz, and the probinsyanos and probinsyanas mingle together. It’s like a melting pot of culture. And this is one of the things I love most in Centro Escolar University. It helped me learn how to deal with different types of people, which is truly helpful in the world of work.

In terms of celebrating events in our school we always make proud of it. Based on my experienced, all schools/colleges are pursuing to have a perfect activity to be done at that day or in a week. It’s always frolic to see all the students who are enjoying and cooperating with the activity. All the sleepless nights and the hard work in planning and decorating it’s always been a good result and all students take pleasure in. But what I loved the most is when they have the great music to have a positive ambiance in the campus like they hired a band or sound system, and also we have a bazar and food shops for more fun. In all the events, the big event I can say is when we celebrate the Centro Escolar University Sport fest, because here we are all required to join and to participate. Students’ hidden talents are shown by this event. All activities in our school are very valuable and magnificent to watch. This is what I loved the most my school. Aside from that, there are many things why it’s more fun in Centro Escolar University. Below are some of the things which make Centro Escolar University unique.



Being one of a student in Centro Escolar University is a great experience and is a very serious time of my life. In this school, I able to have fun and feel what life have to offer. As what I stated earlier, I more gained friends that will be in my life forever and who knows, I may even meet that special someone! But I haven’t yet.  Regardless, I always make the most of my time in college. Being an Escolarian is fun. It’s the simple things that surrounds it that truly makes it complete. That’s why it’s more fun in Centro Escolar University :)







No comments:

Post a Comment