Monday, July 30, 2012

2nd Week in the Office :)


2nd WEEK of Internship (July 23 – 28, 2012)

Continuing the days, many more days to complete my internship here in MYPROMO.com Inc. so far it’s all doing great, I’m having fun with my co-workers and also in my work. In my first assignment I’m almost done. Now, doing my next assignment the MYPROMO Plus.



Starting these pages of MYPROMO Plus, I’m having a little hard time to do, because it’s now more complicated than the other one, but still doing my best to do it and getting there almost. My 2nd week in the company is good.

 WORKPLACE :'>


It all happens here.


DOING MY WORK (HTML / CSS ) Programming


Working Hard with HTML / CSS Programming

PROGRAMMING (HTML / CSS )



HTML / CSS Pramming



Laptops



CO-WORKER  with Chester Marie Sia





No comments:

Post a Comment