Wednesday, October 3, 2012

12th week

12th week is my last week. Yaaay!
(October 1-4, 2012)

           Exciting! Why ? We're finally at the end. At last we finished the number of hours in our On the Job Training. I'm so happy to say that. I know that's a good news. It's been a long time for me working here at MyPromo.com.ph because I'm glad to say to you guys that I learned a lot from this company like being a professional in the work also bring you as a person. Also in communicating with our co-workers it's an honor for me that in this big big world I knew them and spare time with them and laughing with them every time we had a break. Of course, this week I still do the Mypromo Spotlight because every time Sir Aldrin Papa will upload in the website something's wrong and suddenly I'm going to fix it right away and thanked God the only things wrong is the background-size it must be in 100%. Hooray! Done.




CSS / HTML Programming 


Spending the time with co-practicumer. Chester Marie Sia and Chrzel Jaimee Patulot.


co-practicumer :)












No comments:

Post a Comment